Friday 1 November 2013

Autumn Colours in Spring

I'm really enjoying this new world of card challenges as its given my cards 'new life' & gives me such a great starting/focal point, but also enables me to see so many other very talented peoples' work!

For this card I'm again using Retro Sketch #87 as my inspiration along with Magnolia Down Under's challenge of Autumn Vintage (although its spring here in Australia!)


Magnolia Romantic Tilda

I used the Romantic Tilda stamp & coloured her in with the following Copics (Skin: E51, YR00, E11, R20, Hair: E37, E39, E59, Dress Hat & Shoes: YR00, YR14, YR16, YR18, Umbrella & Flowers: RV10, RV23, RV29, G94, W5, W3).


Magnolia Romantic Tilda


Materials used include all paper from Grace Taylors 'Playtime' scrapbook pad, all edged with my favourite Distress Ink Vintage Photo, scollop punches from cardstock to make the flowers & dies for the fence & heart.

Thanks for stopping by.

This card is being entered into the following challenges:












5 comments:

  1. Such a cutie, and I love the colours! Thanks again for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Autumn card Alicia!! Love the glitter on the edges of Tilda's dress, hat and umbrella!
    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at MDUC.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, thanks for joining us at Craftyhands Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card and love the Autumn colours-beautifully coloured image -thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete