Friday 22 November 2013

Christmas Table Tree

I'd had this Kaiser Craft wooden tree for a while & finally decided to use it. I decorated it with cardstock from a Christmas Create Cardstock Foil & Glitter pack & sponged the edges with green paint. I then used lots of Christmas transfers from numerous brands like Kaszazz, Abi's Craft & Bella.


christmas tree table decoration


I wanted to be able to use this for years to come & have the ability to update the photos to the current year photo shoot I do with my kids. To overcome this, I used some tiny pegs I'd found at the local $2 shop & they worked a treat! 

I finished it off with lots of gems & ribbons.



Thanks for dropping by & checking it out!



I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Frilly and Funkie: Christmas Preparations
Scrapping 4 Fun #7: Colour Combo (I won Featured Design!)
Crafters Cafe#38: Heavy Metal (pegs)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas tree, thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funchallenges!
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Christmas tree Alicia ! Love how you've attached the photographs with the little pegs, brilliant idea ! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea. Love the tree by itself but with the pictures added so very special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I really enjoy working with Kaiser Craft wood. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4Fun

    Cristina DT
    vintagepink39.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how wonderful, and to make it so personal is fantastic. It will become a treasured keepsake as well as a decoration. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete