Saturday 14 December 2013

50 & Strutting Proud!

I came across a paper pack by Sugar & Spice Studio called Spring Garden that had heaps of peacock style papers. I knew that they would go perfectly with my all-time favorite stamp 'Vivienne' by Kraftin' Kimmie.

Kraftin' Kimmie Vivienne

I used The Sketchy Challenge #62 as a start. I flipped & mirrored the sketch, using a circle instead of a diamond & an offset feather instead of a strip. I coloured her in with the following Copics: Skin: E000, E00, YR00, R20 Hair: E35, E25, E27 Clothes: B00, B02, B12, YG05 Feathers: YG01, YG05, B12, BV02. I layered her on blue cardstock, both edged with Distress Ink Vintage Photo, & filled in the white backgound with dots of BV02, YG01 & B12. 

Kraftin' Kimmie Vivienne

I stitched the card with shimmer embroidery thread & added the feather. I finished it off with a swipe of Wink of Stella over the feathers, eyes, jewels & shoes.

Thanks for stopping by.



I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

The Sketchy Challenge #62
4 Krafty Girlz #8 - Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Cute card love the feather! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi What a fantastic card just adore the paper and the stunning feather perfect with her ...Thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the peacock feather!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card!
    thanks for joining us at sketchy challenges!
    hugs
    cordine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great colors and design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls. Merry Christmas & Happy new year and thank you for all your support joining in our challenges xx

    ReplyDelete